As of Monday, April 25, customers can now access credit card information here. All customers will have to register for a new account.
Beginning Tuesday, April 26, customers will be able to see their credit card information within online banking
As of Friday, April 22, MyCardStatement.com is no longer accessible. On Monday, April 25, customers will be able to access their credit card account information through the new Credit Card Online Account Manager. Credit card account information will be available through Online Banking on Tuesday, April 26.
If you have questions regarding balances, transactions or payments, please feel free to give us a call.
Customer Service is Available
Weekdays: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM (CST)
Saturdays: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (CST)
We are excited to announce upcoming enhancements to our credit card program! Here at First International Bank & Trust, we are ready to take your card experience to the next level. These enhancements include the issuance of new credit cards, so we want to make sure you're in the know with what’s happening.
New Card, New Features
EMV Chip Technology
Your new credit will have an embedded microprocessor chip that stores and protects your data, which helps to increase security and reduce fraud. The chip will be in addition to the magnetic strip.
24/7 Cardholder Service
Call 1-855-632-9006 for balance inquiries, payment information, transaction history, statement requests or to dispute a charge.
Online Access through your FIB&T Online Banking
Real-time credit card information for transactions, pending activity, payment information, and custom email alerts. You can also sign up for electronic statements. Best of all, if you are currently using FIB&T online banking for your FIB&T deposit accounts or loans, you will now be able to locate your credit card information here as well. Gone are the days of logging into a separate credit card site!
New Rewards Program
Get ready for a more robust rewards program that allows you to redeem points towards shopping, travel, gift cards and more. Find out more below.
What You Need To Know
- Your new card will be mailed on April 11, 2016. Please wait 7-10 business days for delivery.
- New cards will be mailed to all cardholders, regardless of whether they are the primary or secondary cardholder. Your credit card number and your expiration date will change.
- For security reasons, each secondary cardholder will have a new individual card number, CVV number and expiration date.
- If you plan to use your card at any ATM, you will be required to use a PIN. You can select your unique PIN by calling 855-632-9006 and selecting option 7.
- If you have automatic payments made with your current credit card, make sure to contact each vendor with your new updated credit card number to help avoid any interruption in your service.
- As of April 25, 2016 you may be charged a $5.00 replacement fee for a Lost or Damaged chip card.
New Card, New Rewards
Beginning April 25, 2016, you will have a new rewards program. We will be changing from ScoreCardRewards® to a program called UChoose Rewards®. UChoose Rewards® will allow you to redeem points on your credit card purchases to use towards shopping, travel, event tickets, gift cards and more. Important information about the transition of the rewards program to note is:
- ScoreCardRewards® will no longer be earned after March 31, 2016.
- You may start earning points with your new credit card starting April 1, 2016.
- You may redeem your existing ScoreCardRewards® points up to May 31, 2016.
- Any remaining points in the ScoreCardRewards® program after May 31, 2016 will be transferred to the new UChoose Rewards® Program.
- All points that are transferred from ScoreCardRewards® program to the UChoose Rewards® program will be shown on your UChoose Rewards® account by May 31, 2016.
- To register your card or to monitor and redeem your UChoose Rewards® points, visit www.uchooserewards.com.
Key Dates To Remember
- March 31, 2016: Last day to earn Scorecard® points
- April 1, 2016: Begin earning UChoose Rewards®
- April 11, 2015: New First International Bank & Trust credit card mailed
- April 25, 2016: Old credit card becomes inactive at 5:45 a.m. CST.
- April 25, 2016: Your new card will become activated for use.
- April 25, 2016: New rewards program begins with UChoose Rewards®
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.
Credit Card Department Manager