Welcome to a New Way to Pay
Your First International Bank & Trust card and Mobile Wallet will change the way you pay. Use your favorite First International Bank & Trust debit or credit card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
What is a mobile wallet?
A mobile wallet is a way to carry your debit or credit card in a digital format on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. We are proud to offer Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay compatibility with both our debit and credit cards!
Why use a mobile wallet?
Mobile wallets offer the convenience of making quick purchases in mobile apps, as there is no need to enter your card information since it is already stored within the mobile wallet. Purchasing in-store is also easier – it’s fast and all you need to do is hold up your device to pay. Lastly, many wallets and cards offer rewards and discounts if you pay using your mobile wallet.
How do mobile wallets work?
- Check to see if the mobile wallet app is pre-downloaded on your mobile device. If not, download the mobile wallet app.
- Add your debit or credit card information to the mobile wallet.
- When you check out at participating merchants, access the mobile wallet and choose your card.
Are mobile wallets secure?
Yes! Mobile wallets utilize a virtual account number so that your card details stay safe. Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant’s terminal that doesn’t contain actual card information, like your name or card number.
- Watch the tutorial video here.
- Read specific details for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay below.