Welcome to a New Way to Pay
Your First International Bank & Trust card and Apple Pay® will change the way you pay.
It’s simple to use.
Use Apple Pay® and your favorite First International Bank & Trust debit or credit card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. See a complete list of Apple Pay® merchants by clicking here.
Rest easy. Apple Pay® transactions are authorized with TouchID® thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
It’s easy to set up.
Add cards to Apple Pay in just a few quick steps.
- Make sure your iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 has the latest version of iOS 8.
- Add your First International Bank & Trust debit or credit card to Apple Pay by opening Passbook® on your mobile device.
- Using iSight® camera, capture an image of your First International Bank & Trust
card or type your information in manually.
- You will be prompted to call First International Bank & Trust to verify your
card with Apple Pay®.
- You’re ready to go! Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless
reader with your finger TouchID®.
Look for these icons at checkout
Looking for more information?
For more information on Apple Pay®, click here.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad Air and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, iPad mini, Apple Watch, iTunes and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
You may be charged access or data usage fees by your provider based on your phone plan. Please check with your provider for details on specific fees and charges.