The ultimate mobile banking app to keep your business moving forward.
Business Mobile offers advancements in technology that take Online Business Banking services beyond the office. Using Business Mobile is the perfect choice for secure and convenient management of your business finances.
View, move or approve, transactions in a real-time environment through the use of your smartphone. Business Mobile gives you the freedom and flexibility to monitor and manage cash position when business takes you outside of the office. Authorized users can:
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Deposit checks via Mobile Check Deposit
- Make approval decisions for internal, wire & ACH transfers
Watch the Business Mobile Video to Learn More!
Deposit Checks Fast
No time to visit us in person? Our app allows you to deposit checks from anywhere using your smartphone camera.
Receive Notifications Instantly
Business Mobile delivers alert notifications so you’ll know when important transactions are ready for approval. Whether you are on the road, in the office, or at home, you can log in and approve transactions immediately.
Security You Already Know
Business Mobile offers the same safe authentication process you use for Online Business Banking. Use your same User ID and token + PIN to log in and take advantage of multiple layers of authentication to protect your business information.
- Have a business account or loan, with First International Bank & Trust and be enrolled in Online Business Banking.
- Business Mobile users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds.
- Have an Internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone. Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
Get Started…Right Now!
No assembly required. Contact your local FIB&T Cash Management Representative for activation then download our app by searching for “First International Bank & Trust” in your smartphone’s app store. Look for the Business Mobile app. Once the app is downloaded to your smartphone, log in using your Online Business Banking credentials.
Don’t have Online Business Banking? Contact your local office for setup information.